Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Why Lorenzo refuses Marquez handshake?

After overtaken Marc Marquez in the last corner Jerez, the Spanish MotoGP title, Jorge Lorenzo refuses handshake from his opponent. What is the reason Lorenzo doing so?

Lorenzo will likely finish in the top two Spanish MotoGP weekend, behind Dani Pedrosa in Jerez appear dominant. But in the last corner before the finish line he was overtaken Marquez, through an action that make motors both brushed and Lorenzo's YZR-M1 belongs wide and almost out tracks.

After the race, Lorenzo Marquez looks came and extended his hand to shake. But Lorenzo However when it chose to ignore it. This then led to the news that both the tension involved.

About the refusal, Lorenzo has the answer. The Spaniard could not deny that he is still ignited emotions of losing the runner-up at the last moment.

"On the one hand, let's just say I was being very hot. Just three minutes before the Parc Ferme I lost the second position and the opportunity to lead the rider standings after undergoing a very difficult race, where I fought hard to be away from them (Honda)," Lorenzo said in MCN.

"It was a human reaction and all the (then) criticized me for not accepting an apology from Marc, (but) they certainly would do the same if you are in a situation like that."

"When I was hot I did not shake his hand was a natural thing for me, but if I think the cooler will probably be different. I could understand him," said the two owners of the MotoGP world title.

No comments:

Post a Comment