Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Incident with Marquez in Jerez be a lesson for Lorenzo

Jorge Lorenzo reiterated that he accepted the defeat of Marc Marquez in MotoGP Spain. Incident involving himself with the Honda rider was to be a lesson to the world champion.

Lorenzo will likely end the Spanish MotoGP race in second position, behind Dani Pedrosa in Jerez appear dominant. But in the last corner before the finish line he was overtaken by the rookie, Marquez, through an action that almost makes the two are touched.

The incident was reportedly involved in making both riders tension. Came into effect on Marquez apologized Lorenzo, despite calling himself never saw Valentino Rossi did the same thing. Lorenzo himself chose not to prolong the problem, admitting that he had made a mistake so that its position can be overtaken.

When asked about the incident back at the last corner, Lorenzo re-called if it is something that is common in motor racing. Do not want to blame the race director for not punishing Marquez, he chose to make the incident as a lesson.

"I lost second place and circumstances such as these. Race Direction decided not to do anything, and that was that. We do not collide and that's important and I failed to get the four points standings and losing the top spot," said Lorenzo.

"But it's a valuable lesson to be obtained again because after Montmelo in 2009, I think I've learned something. Different this time because in Montmelo I knew Valentino was there (behind me). But in Jerez, I think he (Marquez) was far behind when he was much closer than I expected. "

"I do not defend my point.'s My fault and this is a lesson to be learned in the future, for not too confident of the distance to the rider in the back," said Lorenzo in MCN.

Faced with a rookie rider still has guts on his motorcycle, Lorenzo began to think to change the style of racing. One is for sure he will try to do is to improve driving skills.

"We'll see what will happen in the future. I do not know how I would act on the motor. Sometimes you can act differently than when you are not on the motor. I can only improve my driving ability this season and I think what happening is a positive thing, "she said again.

No comments:

Post a Comment