Wednesday, May 22, 2013

Unexpected victory for Pedrosa

Le Mans - Dani Pedrosa won his second victory of the season after being the fastest in MotoGP France. Repsol Honda rider was apparently not expecting to win at Le Mans.

Start from positions six, Pedrosa was able to cross the finish line first in a race that began in damp track conditions on Sunday (19/05/2013) evening hrs.

This makes Pedrosa became the first rider who can win two victories in MotoGP in 2013, having previously won in Jerez. Pedrosa wins and make the rider standings with 83 points, six points ahead of his teammate, Marc Marquez.

"It was a good race for me because I did not expect it," said Pedrosa told Eurosport quoted by Reuters.

"I always have a problem here, with the temperature, the tires are still cold for me and I did not get a good grip."

"Last year I had a very hard time with the condition of the same race but today I had good traction tires, especially the front tires, so the braking was good."

"When I was in front of me made ​​some mistakes, twice almost slipped out," said Pedrosa.

Last season Pedrosa finished in fourth position at Le Mans. Only this time the Spanish rider to win the MotoGP French.

No comments:

Post a Comment