Sunday, June 2, 2013

Tense qualification for Pedrosa

Mugello - Dani Pedrosa moments tells Italian MotoGP qualifying, when he managed to turn a difficult situation and successfully finished the fastest, as well as the speed record on the track.

Pedrosa had such difficulty showing its best performance in the qualifying session on Saturday (06/01/2013) night local time, where the number of riders tried to take advantage of slipstream looks better rider in front of him rather than aggressive.

In the process, Pedrosa managed to advance to the good in the last lap. Here the Repsol Honda rider clocked a fastest time, past time Jorge Lorenzo (Yamaha), as well as a new record qualifying time at Mugello.

Pedrosa had the right to lead the race on Sunday (2/6) tomorrow from pole position, which is also the 25th for her pole in the MotoGP class.

"In the end it is difficult because I knew the time was not good before the rag. My position at the bottom and at the time I only had one more chance," said Pedrosa in Crash.

"I was also disappointed that a lot of riders who just want to follow behind and no one wants to maneuver forward."

"I know one mistake (would make) could not improve my time, but I remained calm and focused, and I finally recorded a lap time good, faster than last year.'s Good, today (Saturday) we've made ​​a better bike again and I hope tomorrow (Sunday) could undergo a good race, "he said.

No comments:

Post a Comment