Thursday, June 6, 2013

Crach at Mugello make Rossi disappointed

Mugello - Shown in front of his own supporters who packed the Mugello Circuit, Valentino Rossi crashed even when the race started not long ago. This makes Rossi disappointed.

Rossi survived until one lap in the race MotoGP Italy, Sunday (02/06/2013) evening hrs. After the second corner, touched with the Yamaha rider Alvaro Bautista. Bike and then drove off the track before crashing into the barrier wall.

Rossi was not injured during the incident. But, he and Bautista could not continue the race.

This is the first time Rossi failed to finish since returning to Yamaha this year. In four previous series, The Doctor always get points.

"In the second corner, I was on the outside and I think Alvaro Alvaro tried to approach the track so he does not lose position. But, I got to the front, so he came to me," said Rossi was quoted Crash.

"He said do not look at me. Was possible," he said.

"I was lucky because it was a bad accident and I hit a wall. But, I am fine," I Rossi.

Because they can not earn points at Mugello, Rossi position in the rider standings down to sixth with 47 points. He closed to within 56 points of Dani Pedrosa in the top.

"We will try next week in Barcelona. But, this is very unfortunate. Firstly because the Mugello and I think we could both just had a good race and maybe on the podium. Nevertheless, it is the race," said Rossi.

No comments:

Post a Comment