Thursday, June 6, 2013

Failed to finish, Marquez ask apologize

Mugello - Repsol Honda rider, Marc Marquez, claimed to not know why he can to have an accident in the Italian MotoGP race. For the accident, he also apologized.

Marquez actually performed very well at the Mugello circuit on Sunday (02/06/2013) evening hrs. Start the race from sixth position, 20-year-old rider was immediately thrust into the third, shortly after the start.

After long behind Dani Pedrosa, Marquez finally got past his teammate on lap 19. He then began to could makes the distance with Pedrosa.

But, two laps before the finish, Marquez had the misfortune. On a bend, he lost control and his bike suddenly slipping gravel. Racing ended for him and second place was floated.

Earlier, in the second free practice session, Marquez also had an accident. Luckily, he was not seriously injured.

"Today was the first time I failed to finish the season, but after three days in advance is difficult and hard work, I finally felt good during the race. I do not fully understand why my crash, I lost control of the front and rear at the same time and can not save, "said Marquez on the official MotoGP website.

"Clearly I made a mistake, but I will not look for excuses. Telemetry and I saw it showed that I was there at the same speed in the same line before out. You learn from these mistakes," he added.

For failing to finish the race this time, Marquez apologized to his team.

"We must not forget that this is my first year in the premier class and I am here to learn how things work in MotoGP," he said.

"I want to apologize to Honda and his team because they have always supported me and worked very hard. Now, we shift focus to Montmelo and I'm looking forward to race there," said Marquez.

Having failed to get points in Mugello, the position of the rider down Marquez in the standings. He is in third position with a collection of 77 points, 14 points adrift of Jorge Lorenzo and 26 points from Pedrosa.

No comments:

Post a Comment