Thursday, September 25, 2014

Hayden Confirmed Back Race This Weekend

After missing the last four races, Nicky Hayden will be back to race in the MotoGP Aragon at the weekend. Drive M7 Aspar rider that was already looking forward to action again. 

Since undergoing surgery on his right wrist in July, 2006 MotoGP World Champion was to be pulled over for some time in order to restore conditions. 

Consequently Hayden, who so far was in position 17 standings with 29 points, had to miss the race at Indianapolis, Brno, Silverstone, and Misano. 

However, this weekend Hayden was able to return to the track. Hayden clearly enthusiastic, moreover he also had okay results in Aragon when finishing third in the inaugural race there in 2010. 

"I'm very happy to be back in action this weekend. Motor racing is not only my job but also my passion and it is not easy for me to miss so many races. I just focus to be back as soon as possible, but drove in MotoGP is not something for you to test fitness to actually try it, "he said at Crash. 

"Lately I've been driving in dirt-track, but I can not tell already how prepared me (for MotoGP) so I am so looking forward to returning to the top of the motor and see how the results of its operations. Besides I do not set the target back to the track and see how feelings. I'm looking forward to seeing the team again and can not wait to get back to serious work on Friday. arms and my wrist felt strong enough and has better movement. I do not want to go back until I know have done everything to recover and I'm happy with results. 

"I got on the podium in our first race at Motorland (Aragon), I'm quite please the circuit and there are some fun twists," said Hayden.

No comments:

Post a Comment